Thursday, April 17, 2008

My life as a song...

I often joke that I have a difficult time keeping on beat with music! If I have said it once I have said it a thousand times...I'm that guy who watches the other guy, watch the other guy, and all three of us end up clapping off beat!

But whats the big deal? Who cares? So what I can't keep a beat? It's not like it really matters?

Or, Does it? There have been many times that I have been guilty of not doing my best, or having an attitude that emitted noxious poison; infecting everyone around; but usually when someone cares enough to point it out to me I automatically respond with the above questions. "So what I have an infectious attitude? Who cares?

I think this is the question that is often overlooked! Who does it matter too? When we step back and take a look at our own junk...it becomes very clear?

If your life was a song what would it sound like? Would it be incomplete, off key, two beats two slow; would you be playing with a broken instrument?

I encourage you to listen to the song I have linked too, and hopefully you will be challenged as I have: to live my life as a song worth listening too...and there is only One critic!



No comments:

Resources