Friday, March 6, 2009

Fine Arts...here we come!

I can here the melodramatic music now! "dum, dum, dum"!

As I think about our upcoming trip to Fine Arts Festival I begin to wonder what our journey has in store for all of us!

Inevitably, there will be some things that just do not work the way I wanted them to or even the way I planned. But, I hope that by now God has developed my my patience enough to endure these little problems I face along life's journey! James 1:2-11

One thing I am going to try to do, and am unsure if it will actually work is keep this blog updated with pictures and cool write-ups of events and fun stuff along the way! That way even though our students will be 3.5 hours away from home parents can still feel "somewhat" reassured!

I'm excited about all of the fun we're going to have, and hoping that God does even more amazing things in our students lives than what He has already "begun" to do!

No comments:

Resources